Do you have that yard that no matter what treatment it receives it never seems to look good? When all else fails we can take a soil sample from the yard to figure out if there is a deficiency. The soil sample that is taken is sent out to a lab where they analyze what nutrients are in the soil. We offer soil sample testing for our clients. Test results can provide you with valuable information including the following: Detailed chemical soil analyses, such as
- levels of major plant nutrients, including phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium & sulfur;
- levels of plant micronutrients, including copper, manganese & zinc;
- levels of sodium;
- pH and acidity;
- soil class;
- percent base saturation;
- percent humic matter;
- cation exchange capacity and
- weight-to-volume ratio.
Site-specific fertilizer and lime recommendations that can
- reduce cost of production,
- conserve natural resources and
- protect the environment by minimizing excessive use of fertilizers, particularly nitrogen.